ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of cropwellbishopstilton.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Cropwell Bishop Creamery reserves the right to:change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Cropwell Bishop Creamery shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Cropwell Bishop Creamery or otherwise used by Cropwell Bishop Creamery as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Cropwell Bishop Creamery will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Cropwell Bishop Creamery makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Cropwell Bishop Creamery for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Cropwell Bishop Creamery or that of its employees or agents. Information on the Website is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cropwell Bishop Creamery and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Cropwell Bishop Creamery arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PAYMENTS & PRICES
All transactions & prices are in Pounds Sterling. If payment is being made by voucher, no change will be given. Payment must be received by us before an order can be processed.
DELIVERY AND CHARGES
- We deliver to mainland UK via courier at a cost of £6.95 per delivery address, no matter how big your order is. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to Scottish Islands, Highlands, Northern Ireland, the Isles, ie. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Jersey, and Guernsey, or overseas.
- All deliveries are sent by overnight courier on a next day delivery service. Please note that delivery times are for guidance and are not a guarantee. We cannot take responsibility for the length of delivery time once an item is dispatched from us to our courier.
- We ship orders from Monday to Thursday to arrive Tuesday to Friday. We do not deliver on Mondays or at weekends.
- At the online checkout you can choose a delivery day (on a Tuesday to Friday) that suits you, within the next two months. We always ship orders the day before your specified delivery date, but as we use a third party courier service we cannot guarantee next day delivery.
- If your order is required for a specific event - we would always recommend allowing an extra day or two when choosing your delivery date, in case of delays.
- Orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon – next day delivery is not available during December.
- A courier will deliver your order between 8am and 6pm on your nominated delivery day. Special delivery instructions can be inputted when you place your order - such as nominating a safe place to leave your parcel if you are out.
- All cheese dispatched from our online shop has a minimum shelf life of 21 days.
REFUNDS, REPLACEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
From time to time we may not be happy with a particular product or it may not be available. In this case we may substitute something we consider equally good or better. Every care has been taken to ensure accurate descriptions have been given.If you need to cancel, request a refund or discuss your order please contact us on +44 (0)115 989 2350.Please notify us within 24 hours of your expected delivery date if you have not received the order or are unhappy with it in any way. Should you wish to return a product, please telephone our us on +44 (0)115 989 2350. Many of the products that we sell are perishable and may therefore not be required to be returned to us after delivery. Products which are required to be returned will be returned at the customer’s expense and, provided they are returned in good condition within 10 working days of original receipt, a credit will be issued for the price paid. If the wrong product has been shipped to the customer, a replacement or refund will be offered. Our postal address is: Cropwell Bishop Creamery Limited, Cropwell Bishop, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG12 3BQ
Please use the links below to access Cropwell Bishop Creamery's terms.